Sarova Mara Game Camp is located in the heart of the Maasai Mara Game Reserve in South West Kenya, set on an elevation surrounded by two streams. The Camp is uniquely laid out over the sprawling grounds that include rolling manicured greens, a virtual mini forest of indigenous shrubs and exotic trees, a large pond stocked with fish, mini bird sanctuary and an authentic Maasai village adjoining the Camp.
- Tents with spectacular views and large wooden decks fitted with bathrooms, large mirrors, WC, hot and cold running water, showers, fully stocked mini bar, outlets for 110v and 200v, wardrobes, writing desk, and safari chairs
- Freeform swimming pool with pool bar
- A cellar of imported wines and premium, well-stocked spirits
- Fresh, gourmet meals prepared by talented chefs (using ingredients from the camp’s own garden)
- Main restaurant, bar, and many bush dining options
- Buffet counters with live cooking stations
- Trained massage therapists
- Fleet of well-equipped safari vehicles with excellent guides
- 24-hour electric fence
Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is nestled along the Lion Hill overlooking the spectacular flamingo pink rimmed Lake Nakuru, cleverly laid out in such a way that most rooms and sitting areas afford stunning views of the lake and the park. The Lodge incorporates natural landscaping with tall acacia trees, winding walkways and greens dotted with bird feeds, acting as a natural haven for birdlife, including flamingos and over 400 species of birds, as well as endangered white rhino, lions, leopards, zebra, gazelles, eland, giraffe, and the hyrax.
- Standard, cozy rooms, all with a panoramic view of the flamingo pink rimmed Lake Nakuru. Ensuite bathrooms with permanent showers and WC, running hot and cold water, outlets with 220 and 240 volts, beds with mosquito nets, hairdryer, and tea/coffee making facilities
- A bar that offers spectacular views of the sunset over the lake and hills beyond
- An amphitheater where traditional dance performances are held each evening
- Main restaurant with interior section and a patio overlooking the pool, lodge grounds, and the lake, serving buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner with live cooking counters preparing specialty dishes
- Fresh, quality food made from the lodge’s own vegetable and herb garden
- Tranquil swimming pool with breathtaking views
- +254 0728 606 583/4
- [email protected]
- Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge, Baruti East, Nakuru, Kenya
Set in the heart of the Aberdare National Park, The Ark overlooks a floodlit waterhole and salt lick, which attracts a host of amazing wildlife. Named after Noah’s Ark, The Ark is comprised of three decks and four viewing areas from which numerous balconies and lounges provide a superb location for wildlife to be seen. In order to never miss an animal sighting, the night guard will buzz your room when special animals come to the waterhole.
- Cabins with an en-suite shower and bathroom
- Main deck where all the main lodge facilities are located, including the restaurant, cloakrooms, and bar
- Wheelchair access
- Restaurant that offers excellent cuisine for dinner and breakfast, either as a buffet or set menu, depending on the number of guests
- Organic vegetables and spices picked from the Aberdare Country Club gardens accompanied by fruit are brought in daily from the village
- A collection of fine wines available from The Ark cellar
- On all four levels of The Ark, there is a viewing deck, thus creating enough room for every guest to be able to freely view and take photographs of the wildlife
One of the top tented safari camps in Kenya, Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp is located in a private conservancy with a higher wildlife-to-area ratio than any of Kenya’s other national parks, hosting all members of the ‘Big 5’. At the forefront of the Kenyan conservancy program, the conservancy boasts the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa and the only chimpanzee sanctuary in Kenya. A sheltered oasis clustered around a water hole and set in the pristine calm of the private Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Sweetwaters Serena Camp offers a charming blend of under-canvas ambiance and Kenyan safari luxury.
- Rhino Restaurant that offers both regional and international cuisine
- Kashoggi Bar and lounge, which centers on a blazing log fire
- The Waterhole Bar, built in the style of a game-viewing hide, overlooks the waterhole and offers unrivaled wildlife-watching
- Luxury tents with own private veranda overlooking the waterhole, each with its own ensuite bathroom (hot and cold running water, 24-hour hot showers and flushing WCs) and electricity (provided by 24-hour generator)
- Mineral water, toiletries, bathrobe, slippers, tent service, safe, and hair dryers (from reception)
- Valet and shoeshine service
- Fruits and vegetables sourced from the communities that surround the reserve
- Breakfast and lunch presented in buffet-style and feature a wide range of international choices
- Table d’hôte dinner with a salad buffet, soup, entrée, pudding, cheese and biscuits, and tea or coffee.
Samburu Intrepids is a lush oasis on the banks of the great Uaso Nyiro River in Samburu Game Reserve boasting a picturesque mountainous landscape. The camp sits on raised decks overlooking the brown river where the elephants sometimes make an appearance or the crocodiles come out to lounge by the river’s banks. In this arid zone where water is scarce and the land baked by the eternal sun, herds of elephants and the big cats roam the plains with the Samburu special – the Reticulated giraffe, Grevy’s zebra, Beisa oryx, Somali ostrich, and the long-necked antelope.
- Choice of game viewing in Samburu or Buffalo Springs Reserves
- Open sided safari jeeps for best game viewing
- Knowledgeable and highly-certified guides
- The best kids clubs in the region for cultural and wildlife education
- Refurbished tents with a private view over the wildlife-rich banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River
- The tent includes: soft beds, mahogany closets and a writing desk, as well as an en-suite bathroom with hot shower, twin washbasins, a flush toilet, and sockets for shavers and battery charging
- Secured by an electric fence to ward off animals and has 24-hour security
The Boma Nairobi is a comfortable hotel conveniently located near the center of Nairobi, but outside the downtown area. Situated at Bellevue, off Mombasa Road, the Boma Nairobi has 148 luxury deluxe guest rooms, restaurants, spa & health club and conference facilities that will cater for your needs.
- The Johari Restaurant overlooks well manicured exotic gardens, serves innovative menus and healthy dishes that will take you on a journey through the five continents
- The Tembo Bistro is an a la Carte restaurant that serves a bountiful fusion of cuisine; a variety that is fast and quick to prepare, seasonal and organic served in an authentic and contemporary way
- The Cocktail Lounge overlooks the lovely green gardens
- The Atrium Coffee Shop is located at the heart of the hotel next to the reception, serving a wide range of menus of exotic blends of tea and coffee with delicious pastries all day
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa/wellness facilities with sauna, steam room, on-site spa services, and full-service health spa
- Room facilities include climate control, coffee/tea maker, direct-dial phone, in-room safe, desk, minibar, LCD TV with satellite service, free WiFi, iPod dock and minibar, private bathroom, hair dryer, deep soaking bathtub, and separate shower with a rainfall shower head
Located on the shores of Lake Eyasi, Kisima Ngeda Tented Camp offers stunning views over the seasonal soda lake looking up to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area on the one side and across to the Alipi escarpment on the other. Kisima Ngeda, a stylish camp, includes amazing cultural interaction opportunities, along with plenty of activities, where one can enjoy the spectacular landscape as well as experience the daily life of the last few remaining hunter/gatherers the Hadza as well as their pastoralist nomadic counterparts the Barbaig.
- Spacious tents with private verandahs overlooking the lake
- enclosed bathroom and shower with hot water
- Intimate dining overlooking Lake Eyasi
- The dining room faces the lake and has a full bar service
- Delicious freshly cooked meals, made with locally produced ingredients, including dairy products from the camp’s own cows and vegetables grown at nearby farms. Reverse osmosis treated or bottled water is served with every meal.
- Cozy lounge area is a perfect place to relax before dinner or with an after-dinner drinks or takes a dip in the pool after a long day
- Opportunity to visit with the local tribes
- Swimming pool
Ndutu Kati Kati is our seasonal mobile tented camp located in South Serengeti, strategically located to cover the vast Serengeti plains. The camp is open between December and March, to coincide with the Great Migration when millions of wildebeest, zebra, and other ungulates congregate on the Serengeti plains. Covering an area of 15,000 square kilometers, its name derives from the Maasai language “endless plains,” and these magical savannas boast enormous horizons, acacia-dotted landscapes, and blood red sunrises and sunsets. Large concentrations of herbivores (wildebeest, zebras, and antelopes) gather on the plains in search of food and water and move with the rains. The movement of millions of these animals is widely known as the Great Migration, a spectacle to behold.
- Tents with showers, hand basins, and flush toilets
- Lighting is supplied by solar light energy
- Mess Tent, Lounge Tent, Dining Tent (Please advise if you have any dietary requirements)
- Fully inclusive of all meals
- Game drives
- Aperitifs around the campfire
- Visit to Maasai village and culture activities (Subject to location)
- Special arrangements for Honeymooners
- 255 689 111 225 / 255 754 236 318
- [email protected]
- Tanganyika Wilderness Camps, PO Box 8276, Olasiti Lodge Oljoro Road, Arusha, Tanzania
Situated at the foothills of Mount Meru in the city of Arusha, Tanzania, the Mount Meru Hotel stands as the topographic centerpiece of the Arusha National Park. The Hotel is also surrounded by some of Africa’s most breathtaking vistas, rich with a diverse array of wildlife, etched against the fertile slopes of this beautiful mountain, the fifth highest peak in Africa. Amidst all the majesty of the natural landscape, the Hotel humbly echoes the brilliance of the jewel famed by the country of its origin, the Tanzanite. You will have a difficult time finding a more idyllic destination to inspire the imagination and rejuvenate the senses.
- Direct dial telephone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- Pay-Per-View Movies
- Electronic Safe
- Air Conditioning Panels
- Tea / Coffee making facilities
- Meru Restaurant – Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (buffet)
- Duluti Speciality Restaurant – Lunch and dinner (international cuisine)
- Arabica Coffee Shoppe – light meals
Standing high on the edge of a towering terracotta escarpment with panoramic views over the glittering alkaline waters of Lake Manyara, Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge offers a unique blend of safari opportunities, peace and tranquillity, wildlife discovery, and ornithological richness. The hotel boasts an unprecedented range of high-adventure sports, as well as cultural choices, including tours of the neighboring villages and dance displays by the local Iraqw and Sukuma people. Designed to reflect the brilliance of Lake Manyara’s unique birdlife, the architectural motif melds swooping avian curves with the gentle concentric patterns of traditional Maasai ‘Bomas,” while the vibrantly colored wall frescoes depict the colorful intricacy of bird migratory patterns.
- Spacious circular viewing rooms
- Telephone and Wi-Fi
- Laundry, valet, and shoeshine services
- Mineral water, toiletries, hair dryer, bathrobe and slippers
- Snacks and drinks with room service
- 24-hour medical service
- Children’s meals, beds, and babysitting
- Spacious dining room with central buffet
- Buffet-style breakfast and lunch with international choices
Discover exclusive luxury at Lake Masek Luxury Tented Camp situated in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area overlooking Lake Masek. This unique location is witness to the Wildebeest Migration, which takes place from December to April each year, however, there is resident ‘Big 5’ game all year round in the area. The camp is eco-friendly as all the electric power is supplied by solar panels and water is collected during the rainy season. All the products used are biodegradable in order to ensure that the environment is kept pristine.
- Luxury Tents with en-suite facilities with either king-sized beds, twins or triple beds
- Bathrooms house twin wash basins, a standalone bath, and an outside shower separated from the bedroom area by way of a screen. Guests can enjoy a relaxing bath or take a shower under the stars.
- The main house has a lounge and dining area and a large verandah overlooking the lake
- Guests can enjoy uninterrupted views of Lake Masek
- Meals are served in the dining area or on the verandah
Situated on the eastern rim of the Ngorongoro Crater, in the volcanic highlands of Tanzania, Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge facing the always magnificent sunsets to the west, and located at the highest point on Ngorongoro crater’s entire rim, offering unparalleled views across this enormous caldera. Themed around traditionally circular African houses with conical roofs, and decorated with examples of Africa’s rich tapestry of artistic traditions by way of rich wood carvings and sculptures, the lodge harmonizes perfectly with its dramatic surroundings.
- Swimming pool
- Central heating in every room
- Appointed bathrooms with extremely spacious showers
- Wake up calls and complimentary coffee and tea
- The Lemala Hill restaurant with a fusion of continental and local cuisine to cater for all palates
- Lunch and dinner are served A la Carte on select days of the week
- Crater View Bar with elegant fireplace
Built to blend in with the vastness of its surroundings, Tarangire Sopa Lodge lies hidden among the kopjes, ancient baobab, and grasses of the Tarangire National Park – home to the greatest concentration of elephants in Africa. Many can be seen around the lodge, allowing visitors a close encounter. Because the lodge is not fenced in any way, wild animals are at liberty to come and go as they please and transits to your room and back might be delayed by an elephant or two (but rarely).
- Rooms include a private lounge, mini-bar, two beds with mosquito nets, and an extremely spacious, well-appointed bathroom
- Coffee shop where you can enjoy one of a wide range of Tanzanian highland brews together with freshly baked pastries
- Dining room with an enormous outdoor patio
- Weather permitting, lunch is always served at the lodge’s lowest level and beside the swimming pool
Lying on the gentling rolling foothills that cascade down from the ever-present Mount Meru is the bustling and vibrant town of Arusha. It is here on the outskirts of this town, hidden amongst one of Tanzania’s largest coffee plantations, that you will find Arusha Coffee Lodge, a perfect haven for relaxation either before or after an African safari.
- Bathrobes, slippers, room service and mini-bar (stocked on request)
- In-room electronic safe
- In-room log burning fire
- Internal telephone system
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Laundry service available
- Restaurant open for full buffet breakfast (if available) or a continental breakfast
- 4-course luncheon buffet
- ‘Bacchus’ Restaurant featuring the very finest in fresh, locally sourced produce
- ‘3 Degrees South’ – An all-day and all-night bistro café
- +255 27 250 0630/9
- [email protected]
- Arusha Coffee Lodge, Dodoma Road, Arusha, Tanzania